Please contact us at email@example.com
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. MEMBERS What is the difference between a Member and a Web Member?
There are two different types of members: the regular members (called "Members") and the web members. The regular members are recruited by our teams in the four FT cities, or during one of the two recruitment sessions that take place every year in each city. They can register to every event taking place in their city with guests and invite friends to join the FT online community and become web members. The web members are invited by regular members or other web members to join the FT online community and access all the functionalities of the website. Their invitation and registration rights are limited: they can invite 3 members to join the FT online community and attend 2 events a year. Apart from these restrictions, they enjoy the same benefits and have access to all the sections of the website. The web members will be invited to apply to become regular members during the bi-annual recruitment sessions.
I know this person is a member of French Tuesdays but I cannot find him in Find a Member. Why?
To protect the privacy of our members, only the ones who have activated their profile appear in the list. Encourage your friends to login so that they can be part of your network and able to enjoy all the benefits of the website and online community.
2. EVENTS What is the event policy?
French Tuesdays Members only can register on the guest list and get free access to the event with their guests. Registration to our events has to be done online, using a personal login and password. Photo ID is required at the door and the name on the guest list has to match the one on the ID to be granted free access. Complimentary access is granted only when registered on the guest list before the closure time. Members who are not registered on the guest list but want to attend the event will have to pay a cover fee at the door. Members can register with guests to all the events taking place in their city. The number of guests varies with the capacity of the venue and can be restricted at our discretion. Web Members can register to 2 events per year and cannot invite guests. In case of no-show, registration rights cannot be recredited. The total number of web members is limited to 20 per event. First come, first served! If you are not a member, you can attend our events if invited by a Member. Ask them to add your full name to their guest list. Members only can register names on the guest list. Access of non-registered guests may be granted against a cover fee. According to the attendance number, we will do our best to accommodate non-members, but access can never be guaranteed. We will always give priority to the members when a capacity problem arises. The dress code is part of our events' identity and therefore mandatory. We reserve the right to deny access to anyone who wouldn't follow the dress code, members as well as guests.
How can I register to attend an event?
- Click on the "Register Me" button at the bottom on the event details page. You will then receive a confirmation email to your email address.
NB. Web members can register to a maximum of 2 events a year.
How can I register guests for an event?
- Click on "Manage guests" button at the bottom on the event details page.
- Add the first name and last name of each of your guest and click on "Add guest" button. If you know them, you can also add the email address and cell phone number of your guests so that they receive a confirmation by email or text message.
The very essence of French Tuesdays is to embrace diversity in all its forms. The wonderful and exciting experience that personifies French Tuesdays has at its core a belief in the benefits of cultural and ethnic diversity. Anyone who attends our events can attest to the multicultural mix of our members and guests. It is our central guiding principle that, through diversity, we will be able to provide our participants with the opportunity for self-fulfillment and growth.
French Tuesdays firmly believes in and adheres to a strict nondiscrimination policy. None of our membership or admittance policies and procedures consider race, color, creed, sex, country of origin, ethnicity, age or orientation as a determining factor. Similarly, we could never tolerate any form of discrimination by our employees, agents, hosts, vendors, members or guests. We encourage our members and guests to alert us should they experience anything untoward. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org . Your concerns will be handled in the strictest confidence. Should you prefer to write to us please feel free to do so at your convenience.
- French Tuesdays does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies. - Information will be used for the following purposes: improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal use. - We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. - At any time, you can ask to delete your information and be removed from our mailing list, by sending an email to email@example.com - Photos are to be used by the staff of French Tuesdays, at the door, as part of our face recognition/security system to identify members in order to insure that our members are greeted warmly and welcomed in quickly.